Written on Saturday, September 02, 2006 by Jessica
3 Things That Scare Me
1. Daddy’s sneezes. They’re terrifying loud.
2. Uncle Bryan.
3. Random noises that often aren’t loud at all, so Mommy and Daddy can’t figure out why I’m scared.
3 People Who Make Me Laugh
1. I don’t laugh, yet.
2. But I do smile.
3. And coo.
3 Things I Love
1. My pacifier. I’m really attached to it.
2. My Soothing Motions Glider.
3. Ceiling fans.
3 Things I Hate
1. Having to stop in the middle of a feeding to burp. This really pisses me off.
2. Being alone. It’s not good enough just to hear Mommy or Daddy’s voice. I have to be able to see them.
3. Gas bubbles.
3 Things I Don’t Understand
1. Why Mommy makes me stop in the middle of feeding to burp. Sure, I feel much better after burping, but that is so not the point.
2. What/Who those disembodied voices are when I’m alone.
3. Why people insist on touching my head. I hate it when people touch my head.
3 Things On My Highchair
1. Don’t sit in a highchair yet.
3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
1. Sucking noisily on my hands in pacifierless moments. My hands are lifesavers.
2. Increasing drool production.
3. Occasionally sleeping four, five or six hours in a stretch. I even slept nearly eight hours in a row the other night.
3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. No life goals yet.
3 Things I Can Do
1. Hold my head up as well as a baby twice my age.
2. Suck my thumb.
3. Smile at Mommy and Daddy.
3 Things I Can’t Do
1. Grasp objects. The articles Mommy reads tell her that I’m supposed to be able to do this, but she’s trying to ignore them. She consoles herself by remembering that I can hold my head up really well.
3. Sit up.
3 Ways to Describe My Personality
1. Impatient when anything, especially being burped, interferes with eating.
2. Unhappy when my pacifier falls out (until I find my hands).
3. Happier and smiley-er all the time.
3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
1. Everything. It’s all so interesting.
3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
1. My daddy’s terrifying sneezes.
2. The disembodied voices when I’m all alone.
3 Absolute Favorite Foods
These are the favorites by default because I've never had anything else.
3 Things I’d Like to Learn
1. How to grab those stupid toys Mommy and Daddy hang in front of me.
2. How to burp and eat at the same time.
3. How to sit up by myself.
3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
3. I had water a couple of times.
3 Shows I Watched as a Kid
1. Daddy and I watch NASCAR.
2. And Van Helsing.
3. And other movies, too, but I really couldn’t care less.
3 Babies I Tag