South Park: great entertainment for kids

5

Written on Thursday, January 19, 2006 by Jessica

I wrote to CNN Headline News today:

I was dismayed when I heard Isaac Hayes described as the voice of Chef on "kids' show" South Park. South Park is not a kids' show! It's a raunchy, profane, satirical cartoon for adults that fully deserves its TV-MA rating.
Kids' show??

In other news, I refrained from sending an e-mail to eSmartTax to tell them they misspelled "preparation" in the subject line of their latest e-mail to me.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

5 Comments

  1. Chief Scientist |

    You write for a living but can't use "two" and "too" correctly? I am a physics guru and even I got it right.

    "A decidedly unphotogenic technical writer, I believe one can never own too many copies of Pride and Prejudice."

     
  2. Jessica |

    I think your eyes may have deceived you. My profile has always read, "...one can never own too many copies...."

    It does not currently read, nor has it ever read, "...one can never own two many copies...."

     
  3. LBseahag |

    If I would've had southpark to watch as a kid, my life today would not be so jacked up....
    dammit.

     
  4. Sherri Sanders |

    did you know they have put south park on during prime time? Kids everywhere are watching it now.

    Oh, btw, good burn!!

     
  5. Jessica |

    Sherri, to be honest, I wasn't trying to burn moderator, even though he seemed to be trying to burn me. Zoe's comment, though, is classic.

     

Post a Comment