Don't cry over spilled milk

4

Written on Tuesday, August 08, 2006 by Jessica

I had to throw out all the milk I've pumped and refrigerated/frozen over the past two days. Seth was absolutely fine drinking formula. He was fine while nursing. He was completely fine until I reintroduced the breastmilk I stored. After that, he spent the rest of the evening screaming. Do babies get sore throats? I feel awful for feeding him something that put him in such misery.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Danielle/Brooke |

    When he is screaming is he pulling his legs up close to his chest? Cause this might be a sign of gas pains. Do you have Mylicon drops?

    Danielle

     
  2. Sherri Sanders |

    I agree with danielle/brook. Sounds like he may have gas. Poor little guy! :(

     
  3. Sherri Sanders |

    Perhaps Seth is not able to handle the introduction of 3 different food sources.

     
  4. Valerie |

    Oh no...that's too bad that you have to waste all that perfect food!

    I guess breastfeeding isn't a "perfect" source of food all the time.

    Good luck with the continued feedings and hope things improve.

     

Post a Comment