Caaaarrrrrr

2

Written on Monday, December 10, 2007 by Jessica

A few days ago Seth and I were driving down the road when he spotted a pickup truck.

SETH: Caaaaarrrrr.
ME: Very good. It looks like a car. That's a truck. Can you say truck?
SETH: Yeah! [Implied: Ha! Not the response you were looking for, is it?]
ME: Say truck.
SETH: [Silence]

Now, I know the kid can say "truck" because he says it whenever he sees Baby Daddy's truck. He just likes to toy with me.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Danielle/Brooke |

    Yes they are good at that aren't they.

     
  2. Anonymous |

    well, I will tell you what Jessica. Don't teach him how to speak, cause later on, these are going to be his favorite phrases:

    "mom, can you spare a $20.00"

    "Hey Dad, let me borrow your truck, you are using it"

    "Mom, Dad, when we go to the Mall, can I pretend you are not with me and can you stay 100 Miles behind me "

    He already knows how to say truck, so watch out!! lol!

    Z.

     

Post a Comment