How many of me?

3

Written on Monday, November 06, 2006 by Jessica

I tried my birth name first:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
2
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


This means that there's now only one person in the U.S. with that name, because I adopted my married name a mere six months ago. That lucky person. I'm jealous that she doesn't have to share her name with anyone.

And now for my married name.

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
15
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


I guess that should be updated to 16. The numbers are based on Census Bureau statistics, and as of the last census, I had a different name.

By the way, I'm kidding about all the Census Bureau stuff. They only take a survey, which means they have to be guessing about the names. Wouldn't a more accurate guess come from the Social Security Administration's name database?

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Hi Jessica....I read about the changes to your blog...Seth taking over and all....(ppssttt...pssstt between you and me, you should send that kid back to where ever the heck he came from so that you can go back to talking about other things on your blog... :)).

    Its funny, because once women become mommies, thats all they talk about...being mommies. My best friend and I used to have endless conversations about life, men relationships...now that she is a mommie all she talks about is how special her little boy is..lol.

    I should have a kid so that I can keep up with everyone else...tee hee.

    Zoe

     
  2. Unknown |

    Oddly enough, the site says there are 0 people in the US with my name. So I guess I don't exist.

     
  3. Jessica |

    Nope, as far as the Census Bureau is concerned, you don't exist!

    Actually, b/c the Census Bureau only takes a survey, they're just guessing how many Shana's there are. Based on their statistics, there aren't any of you. Of course, 97.4% of statistics are made up on the spot, so it doesn't really matter anyhow. :)

     

Post a Comment