BREAKING NEWS!

2

Written on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 by Jessica

STOP THE PRESSES! I received very important CNN breaking news in my mailbox:

Britney Spears files for divorce from her husband Kevin Federline, citing irreconcilable differences.
Someone please shoot me. Why does this deserve breaking-news treatment? I don't give a rat's ass about ol' Brit and her hubby.

Don't they know that today is election day? Isn't there any news more worthy of my attention?

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Gosh Jessica, sometimes you are sooooo like, not all there and stuff...hmmm shame on you.

    Brit and KFed are breaking up and you don't care...man!! You might not care, but I sooooo like do, you know what I mean?

    Gosh darn it..

     
  2. Jessica |

    Then you should, like, totally sign up for CNN breaking news announcements. Seriously, girlfriend! It's literally a lifesaver! Literally!

     

Post a Comment