So busy

4

Written on Thursday, May 24, 2007 by Jessica

I've been a bad blogger lately. Who has time to post blog entries?? Not I. I think I might try to set up some sort of audioblog so that I can talk while I drive. Not that anyone would want to listen to me talk.

Quickie update:

Weight is loss going well. Eighteen pounds went bye bye. I'm liking how the ol' trousers feel.

Seth is getting big! He's taking one or two independent steps between furniture objects and occasionally standing unassisted.

I received clearance to start working two days a week from home. The gas money I save will be a boost for the ol' pocketbook.

I desperately need a new computer but can't afford one now that I've spent $3500 this year on DENTAL WORK (two crowns, root canal, various fillings replaced)! My sister is getting her wisdom teeth removed, so I guess it's in the water.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Good to hear from you again. I am also such a bad blogger! :(. But just for the summer. I am working 6-7 days a week because of the summer programs.... I went to work at 9:00 am yesterday and did not get home until after 11:00 PM.

    I should have been very suspicious when they offered me such great pay!

    Anyway, Seth is taking steps!! wow. One day they are tiny little babies, the next (it feels like its overnight) they are telling you that they don't want to be seen in public with you...aaawwwwww

    Congrats on the weight loss. you are doing fantastic!!

    When those once tight trousers start to feel loose, that is one of the greatest feelings in the world!!

    In case you are wondering, I will update my blog this weekend!

    Z.

     
  2. Unknown |

    It's difficult to sit at the computer with the wonderful days we've been having. :)

    Good to hear from you again (I love bloglines btw).

    Congrats! Sounds like your weightloss is going good. Yippee!

     
  3. Joanne |

    There you are! I missed you. Yuck to dental work. It IS in the water. At my appointment 2 weeks ago my dentist stressed that I should REALLY have my wisdom teeth removed too. I just haven't been able to force myself to make an appointment to do it. Hooray to the weight loss!

     
  4. elaine |

    double congrats on the weight loss--I am finally catching up on your blog

     

Post a Comment