Written on Friday, February 16, 2007 by Jessica
A few months ago Seth did his first meme. Now we've redone it because he's getting to be such a big boy and all the answers have changed.
3 Things That Scare Me
1. Snowblower. It's loud.
2. The mini chopper that Mommy uses to make my food. It's loud.
3. Grandma when she tries to imitate a cat. It's loud.
3 People Who Make Me Laugh
3 Things I Love
1. Curly ribbons.
2. Playing with the keyboard.
3. Practicing standing.
3 Things I Hate
1. The mere thought of falling asleep by myself.
2. The eternal wait for Mommy to get that milk maker out. I can't figure out why it takes so long.
3. Lying down. I can sit up now, and that's exactly what I want to do!
3 Things I Don’t Understand
1. Why it takes Mommy so long to break out the milk maker.
2. Why no one wants to change my diaper anymore.
3. Those funny signals Mommy and Daddy make with their hands. If I want food, I'm going to open my mouth like a baby bird, not make a signal with my hand.
3 Things On My Highchair
1. Big wooden spoon.
2. A little block.
3. Noisy rattle.
3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
1. Sitting up.
2. Standing while being helped with balance.
3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. No life goals yet.
3 Things I Can Do
1. Laugh and giggle and squeal.
2. Roll from my stomach to my back.
3. Sit up.
3 Things I Can’t Do
1. Roll from my back to my stomach. I don't like being on my stomach, so you can't me roll that way, either.
3. Pull myself up to a sitting position.
3 Ways to Describe My Personality
3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
1. Music on TV.
2. Me as I play with the piano Nana and Papa got me for Christmas.
3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
1. The snowblower.
2. The mini chopper.
3. Grandma's cat noises.
3 Absolute Favorite Foods
3. Mashed potatoes.
3 Things I’d Like to Learn
1. How to get out of my carseat.
2. How to get the milk myself. I'm sure it'd be faster.
3. How to walk. Who cares about crawling?
3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
2. A little juice sometimes.
3 Shows I Watched as a Kid
1. Anything musical.
2. Anything noisy.
3. Anything Daddy watches.