Poll results

4

Written on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 by Jessica

You've just taken the last bit of coffee from the office kitchen. You're all alone. Do you make a new pot?

50% Yes, of course. (Because Jesus and Santa are watching.)
30% Sionara, suckers! Make your own coffee.
20% It depends on how late I am for my meeting.

See the lovely bar chart here.

My sister tells me that she accidentally voted for the wrong answer. In her mind, the question, "Do you make a new pot?" can only be answered, "Yes, of course I don't."

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    HMMM, your sister and my sister should get together...

    Interesting results..

    even if I am late for a meeting (oh so exciting meetings)I usually make coffee...

    But its my addiction talking...

    Z.

     
  2. Jessica |

    Z, I've thought the same thing as I've read a couple of your sister's emails that you've posted on your blog. :)

     
  3. Teriana |

    No, the answer was the same. "Yes, of course." It was the question I misread. But I make bad coffee. I'd be doing everyone a favor by letting someone else make it.

     
  4. Jessica |

    Ahhh, I see. In any case, of the four answers I offered, Teriana maintains that only one is right. How can I get a good survey when I offer up a bunch of wrong answers? :)

    By the way, Teriana, happy birthday!

     

Post a Comment